Watch here: First Updates Now
It is once again time for our annual fundraiser which helps the Howdy Bots pay for our shop space, robot parts and registration fees for the upcoming season. FRC is an expensive sport and our annual budget is $90,000. As a community team, we do not have reliable funding sources, only the generosity of individuals and businesses.
Our students have been spending months creating fun and informative content and are ready to put on an old-fashioned telethon! We can’t wait to show you how much fun the students have and how much they learn in FRC. They are regularly gaining real-life skills working with software, tools, and methods that are used in industry and working on soft skills such as team work, leadership, and public speaking.
How can you help?
- Call 737-218-6533 on November 13th between 2 and 5pm CST and make a donation.
- Not available during the telethon? You can donate now by clicking the Donate button below and we will count it towards our goal!
- Help us spread the word about the Howdython campaign by sharing with family, friends and on social media!
- Does your company have a matching program for donations? You can double your donation with us!
- Know of any businesses that might be willing to sponsor us or make a donation? Let us know – we would be happy to do a virtual demo and give a tour of our shop! Email us at [email protected].